[ Co-Founder ]
- Kiran has 40 years of business and technology experience as CEO and founder in technology industry.
- Kiran is the Co-Founder of Mojo Networks (Now an Arista Company) – Massively scalable Cloud Managed Secure Wi-Fi technology & President of TiE Pune Chapter. Having mentored over 20+ start-ups.
- He is an Angel Investor in 18th Parallel (Android-based next-gen STB, Bombay Shaving Company (Men’s grooming), ExtraaEdge, Sun Shot Technologies (Commercial rooftop based Solar Systems). Fortune InfoServe (Cloud hosted core banking for credit societies), strategic advisor in XVM, Gig India and many other startup companies. Kiran is a Senior Member of IEEE.
- Prior to joining Mojo Networks, he was CEO of Tech Mahindra (then known as MBT), Senior VP at IMR, Inc. & Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).
- He has been Charter Member of TIE Pune chapter for many years and has been closely associated with TiE Activities, notably Nurture and Angel Investing.